Members of the Foreign Investors Council participate in activities conducted by the Council:
- Represent, express and present common views and opinions in order to promote common interests and encourage foreign investments.
- Cooperate with institutions and public authorities in the Republic of Croatia in order to resolve difficulties and obstacles.
- Submit proposals to competent authorities in regard to the proposed bills and other regulations that are of interest for the activities of FIC members.
- Organize scientific and expert seminars, forums and lectures.
- Issue publications, in accordance with particular issues.
- Cooperate with related international and national associations.