Foreign Investors Council set the following objectives which are to trigger a more investor friendly climate in Croatia and create a more favorable business environment:
- Improve the general atmosphere in the Republic of Croatia with regard to investments and business
- Represent, advocate and promote common views of the Council members in order to express mutual interest and encourage foreign investments.
- Improve communication, cooperation and permanent dialogue between the Council and the authorities of the Republic of Croatia.
- Cooperate with Croatian authorities in order to resolve difficulties and obstacles that may appear in relations with foreign investors and economic relations with other countries.
- Promote international business community interests in Croatia.
- Inform Council members and other stakeholders about the important news and events regarding investments in Croatia.
- Establish communication with other foreign investors’ associations in order to exchange common practices and to improve the economy in the country and in the region.